Echo Auto & Phone Calls

Toutes les discussions qui concernent Alexa et les enceintes Echo.
Les demandes d'aide ou de support sont à faire dans la section Aide & Support !
Répondre
Lincon
Nouveau
Nouveau

Echo Auto & Phone Calls

Message par Lincon » lun. 1 juil. 2019 17:03

Hello everyone,,
Ok, I've only had this since Friday so maybe I'm missing something obvious. I own an 08 car without Bluetooth (though have an adapter) but do have Aux In. When I'm driving, I make most calls through a Gear S3 Smartwatch, and this works great for me.

When I received my first call after installing the Auto, the Auto took the call for me. Fair enough, I went into the Bluetooth settings on my phone and disabled Call Audio for the Echo Auto. But I now see that the unit will pause everything it's doing if I take a call on my watch (or on my phone). So if I'm listening to Sirius or a TuneIn station via the Auto - or worse, navigating, it'll pause that and show the green light on the front while I'm on the phone. Is there a way to bypass this both temporarily (in case I'm in the mood to receive calls via the Auto/car radio) or permanently so I can just use it as a regular Echo device while I make calls without it?
mobdro lucky patcher kodi
Other than that, I've got to say it's 'just ok'. It's still a bit of a novelty, but I'm increasingly pissed off at having to power it off then back on to fix connection issues, some of which come after making phone calls when it/the Alexa app won't resume what it was doing beforehand (sometimes pinging that it heard me but not respond to any commands until I reset it). Anyway, that's just an aside, it's the phone thing that's bothering me the most right now.

Thanks for any replies & suggestions.

Maison connectée et enceintes Echo ou Google Home

Répondre